To Climb The World
Ever wonder what it would be like to travel around the world and climb with some of the best Rock Climbers in the world? The National Geographic Live! series brings together a “climbing dream team” of Alex Honnold, Mark Synnott, and Jimmy Chin to discuss the ups and downs of their numerous trips around the world.
Interesting tidbits include:
- The effect that both new age and old school climbers have on each other
- The fascinating ways they push each other to achieve new heights, with or without a rope
- Deepwater soloing (ooooooh yeeeeah)
- An attack by local bandits
- Having your rope snap half-way up a mountain
And many more. Definitely a must-watch.